It’s alright. You’re in exactly the right place at the right time.
I’m the unusual parenting coach.
The down to earth parenting coach who won’t mansplain motherhood to you.
You already know what motherhood feels like.
That’s not why you’re here is it?
Camilla is a Transformational Parenting Coach. She offers solutions to explode you into your strength and self-worth, help you fully embrace your authentic self, and live a life you actually love and look forward to waking up to. Every. Single. Day.
Sound too good to be true? Read on.
Camilla helps mothers,
- the mothers that don’t feel good enough,
- the mothers who give-give-give to their children and leave little or nothing for themselves,
- the perfectionist mothers,
- the burnt-out mothers,
- the mothers who try their very best but just cannot control their triggers,
- the mothers with short fuses and big tempers,
- the mothers being mom-shamed or unduly influenced by others,
- the mothers who feel guilty and never feel like they’re doing enough for their children, no matter how hard they work.
- the women who aren’t mothers yet – but want to be the best version of themselves they can be for when the time comes.
I’m Camilla and I teach parents the tools to truly love their lives, feel excited and happy on a daily basis, wake up with energy and motivation and how to live a fullfilling life full of connection and love.
Sound impossible? Like a dream come true? The techniques are actually really simple. I’ve done this for myself. I’ve fully transformed my life. I used to be the haggard, on-edge parent. The one with the ‘EVERYTHING IS FINE!’ gritted teeth, fake smile plastered on, while I felt horrible inside, because I was just trying to get by.
IF I CAN DO IT SO CAN YOU
Through various courses, programs, and having life-coaching of my own, I’ve learnt how to do this, and now I teach parents the exact recipe and tools for how to do this for themselves. The tools are incredibly simple.
This is my life purpose.
Sometimes we all need to be reminded of the awesome human being we are.
Sign up for Parenting Love Letters from Camilla, and to celebrate the beauty in human imperfection.
We will only send you fun emails twice a month, will never spam you, or give your details to anyone else. Promise.
Aaaaaand…..You can unsubscribe at any point.